Monday, May 03, 2010

Pizza Hut - Varieties or Too Ambitious?

My wife asked me whether we could have our dinner at restaurant, and I agreed because it was Saturday night.

After much consideration on my kids eating habits + we are going to visit the kids great grand mother, we ended at Pizza Hut Seksyen 14, PJ.

Maybe it is on Saturday night when telephone order exceeds dine in customer.

I was surprised with the menu, it's not just pasta, but there were rice with hot wings, more desserts, more cold and hot drinks as well. I ordered one beef peperoni for my son, my wife and myself and rice and hot wings for my daughter. My wife, being pizza hut fan (over domino pizza) likes deep pan crust, but I ordered the latest lava crust and it turn out very dissapointing.

Maybe it is on Saturday night when telephone order exceeds dine in customer.

The rice and hot wings also was dissapointing. The chicken was rawed. You can see the blood color around the bones. The staff was nice and she asked her staff to replace the hot wings.

All in all I've spend 60 bucks on the day and my verdict: keep your order to what Pizza Hut do best... Pizza.

4 comments:

sal1506 said...

Dah lama tak makan pizza hut. Tapi mmg pizza hut ni banyak org complain. Selalunya, lambat.. Lambat yg amat sgt...

[i] said...

yup, service lambat and the quality of the food pun mcm dah kureng compare to few years back..

Adzimi Muzni said...

Pizza Hut would be lowest in my list between Shakey's, Dominos and Pizza Hut. For the past few years have been liking Dominos more (if i choose to have pizza), faster service (kalau lambat dapat pizza free, so i dont mind, yippee), price pun okay and nowadays the varities are much better compared to years ago.

[i] said...

adzimi, aku tak pernah makan shakeys.. macam mana compare ngan domino?

..::disclaimer::..
website ni bukan official website mrsm taiping... mau carik official punya, http://www.mrsmkm.edu.my/taiping/. segala isi kandungan dalam blog ni tak mewakili mrsm taiping dan MARA. Untuk cari Ansara Cawangan Taiping, bleh p ke http://www.actorg.net. Kat ACTorg.net, webmaster dia Abg Damit.... website ni utk geng2 mrsm taiping batch 9495 lay-park, borak2, merapu, meroyan, melalak.

jemput tengok dan tengok lagi.. kalau tak puas jugak bleh la tinggal message ka, letak comment ka... mau Lagi??? email la sama wa kat taiping9495 at gmail dot com.

terima kasih kat sapa2 yg tolong website ni secara jualan langsung atau black market....

article yg ada dlm ni adalah hakcipta blog ni kecuali ada dinyatakan dicilok dari sumber2 tertentu... segala komen yg dibuat dalam blog ni takde langsung mewakili blog nih.. komen2 tu adalah hak dan rekacipta org yg tulis komen tu... ada paham? webmaster ada hak utk meng'edit', meng'keluar'kan mana2 post yg dirasakan tidak sesuai