Friday, August 10, 2007

JOB wanTED

Hi guys,
I have a fren with degree in Business Admin from UKM and more than 5 years experience in accounting/business management. I can't decribe exactly her job cos I'm not accounting line. Currently she is working in Kampung Pastry, a medium size chinese bakery company in Shah Alam. Today, I chatted with her, and she told me she about her decision to quit cos she can't stand the pressure & biased in office anymore. I don't intend to be racist, but the unnecessary pressure put on her really make me pissed off with this chinese company. For e.g her salary with few years experience is almost same with new diploma grad, no praying time allocation (or cut her salary off), unfair workload, etc.
To be frank with you, if I were in her shoes I have quitted long time back. To cut it short, with her attitude and qualification, I feel she deserve to get better pay and be somewhere else. As her fren I wish I could help her and i know you could help me to open the opportunity for her. If you know any vacancy for her position pls let me know.
Regards, Smiling Sukri NOTE: Sesapa yg ada kontek, atau bisness sendiri ada kerja kosong bleh mintak CV kat saya... email ihsan dot hasbullah at gmail dot com. Tq

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. Superduperman! I just try to help her within our capacity. Opening the door and let the light come into a needy house.

..::disclaimer::..
website ni bukan official website mrsm taiping... mau carik official punya, http://www.mrsmkm.edu.my/taiping/. segala isi kandungan dalam blog ni tak mewakili mrsm taiping dan MARA. Untuk cari Ansara Cawangan Taiping, bleh p ke http://www.actorg.net. Kat ACTorg.net, webmaster dia Abg Damit.... website ni utk geng2 mrsm taiping batch 9495 lay-park, borak2, merapu, meroyan, melalak.

jemput tengok dan tengok lagi.. kalau tak puas jugak bleh la tinggal message ka, letak comment ka... mau Lagi??? email la sama wa kat taiping9495 at gmail dot com.

terima kasih kat sapa2 yg tolong website ni secara jualan langsung atau black market....

article yg ada dlm ni adalah hakcipta blog ni kecuali ada dinyatakan dicilok dari sumber2 tertentu... segala komen yg dibuat dalam blog ni takde langsung mewakili blog nih.. komen2 tu adalah hak dan rekacipta org yg tulis komen tu... ada paham? webmaster ada hak utk meng'edit', meng'keluar'kan mana2 post yg dirasakan tidak sesuai